Wednesday 12 November 2008

New Video

Well finally I have had a chance to get a bit of Video of Hex at training....I'm really pleased how he is coming on. His contacts are still slower than i would like, but that is only because he is so keen to get it right. In the video you will see that sometimes I will quick release him so that hopefully it will encourage him through it quicker. He is starting to look happier on his seesaw, which I'm really pleased about, and as far as I'm concerned his weaves are fab!!!!! I've never had a dog who one foots through his weaves, so I just love watching Hex do them.

Herbie has found an extra gear (which is great!) probably 'cause i told him about his new collar! He is really fun to train at the moment. So only around 4 weeks 'till Olympia aaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor link (who at 9 years YOUNG went round training last night like a 2 year old!) some how tweaked his shoulder and looked a little sore so had watch from the side line......I don't know what i will do when he is retired, I don't think he will ever be ready to stop (bless him).

Well the house is coming along now, and finally I can sleep in my own bed now (after 2 weeks on the sofa) there is still a lot of mess, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. If I could find the camera I would post a picture, but it looks like it maybe lost forever in the abundance of MESS!

So any way here is the latest video.......

11 comments:

Char said...

Wowee hes lush!!!

Sharon said...

Hex is looking really good now Leah, looks like you'll have to watch that wait, you'll lose it once he starts competing he he!!

leah gardner said...

yep, he is a little keen to go!!!! x

Unknown said...

Hex looks great, weaves are fantastic. What made you decide to go with 2o2o as you were training running with a hoop initially weren't you? Just interested as running contacts seem to be a bit of a hot topic at the moment lol

leah gardner said...

Time more than anything, I don't have much!!!Also the facilities to train it everyday, again I can't so went with this instead....also suits Hex. x

Karen said...

He looks fantastic Leah, xxx

Sarah and Leslie said...

bloody hell do you think you'd notice if Hex suddely became a curly hairy slightly less controlled merle that answers to the name Em??? She may also make an appearence at Ribble YEAH RIGHT maybe 2010!

Unknown said...

Yeah don't blame you I think I would get bored with having to do it every day even if I did have the time lol x

leah gardner said...

Hi Sarah, Good to hear from you...No i'm sure no body would notice! x

Fin and Gail said...

He looks so good. Looking forward watching him at shows!

nellie-bean's blog said...

He looks good Leah. I know what you mean about the one footing as nellie is the first dog (only had one other collie so guess that's 50:50...) I have had who can one foot :) :) and like you I love watching her do it....

Hex- 3 weeks - 19 weeks