Monday 10 March 2008

The week....

Well as predicted it was a very busy week! Firstly my boys are up and running!!!!!! It is so great having them back! Scarily Link is just as silly and mad, and Herbie now squeals round an agility course (I do hope it was just initial excitement and not how he intends doing agility!!!)
Hex is still doing great! His wait has improved a lot, especially from doing the new set up, it stops all the fight to get him on side. His dog walk is coming on and is not bad considering he only does it once a week at his class, and on a rare occasion at Nancy's if we have a lesson. It is obviously still set at about 6 inches off the floor so there is a tiny slope in which he can run along. Still no video as Jay is so busy at work, which is a real pain as it is great to have a visual record of what he is doing. Will try and get one this week......

Murphy is still being a good boy, although gets more excited each week, and likes to test what he can get away with (which is NOTHING!) Really looking forward to Mid Downs now, hope I don't let him down!

Saturday I went to Crufts, mainly to watch Nancy (who was absolutely FAB!!!!)Did some shopping, bought Riot a really nice new collar (blingy!) and a couple of tops, it was a really nice day, but very long!

Sunday I had a grade 5-7 training day. I have posted below the course that I set....
We got lots done, they firstly ran the course, then we analysed problem areas, re-did the course a couple of times, worked on weave entries, obstacle discrimination, grid work, pull throughs and course walking! Everybody went home knackered, but with smiles on there faces!

The course.......

2 comments:

Hudsondoglets said...

Your training day sounded fun. I wish I could have come along with Naughty Niamh but I knew I'd be too knackered after Crufts and guess what .... I was! I couldn't have done your course justice but I look forward to coming on the next one you do please!

Thanks for your support at Crufts, it was lovely having friends there cheering you on!

Sarah and Leslie said...

Oooh thats a good course mind if i steal it?

Hex- 3 weeks - 19 weeks