Tuesday 26 February 2008

My poxy camera!

Well my video camera has died! I'm really fed up as I haven't had it for that long. I will have to take it to somebody and see if they can fix it for me.
Hex has been a great boy this week, his set up rountine is coming along, and his wait is slowly getting more solid. Him and Riot have been NUTS this week, they seem to have found a warp drive. Ri ate through not one but TWO live wires this week. Obviously didn't learn anything as he still tries it if you don't watch him very closely.
We went to the Ashdown forest yesterday, and although it was windy and cold, it was a really nice walk. Hex and Ri did huge circles round us, and Link and Herbie galloped like their lives depended on it. It was so nice to see them all able to gallop freely!

Herbie and Link

Both my boys are at pretty much the same level of returning to agility. They are both now jumping the height below full height, and are doing lots of reps to get them back jumping fit.
They were booked into C-Side this weekend but obviously are not going yet, so I have asked Andy if I can please steal Mr Murph and take him (so it could be very amuzing to watch!!)

Anyway my sister is due round soon, with her mad boxer (who Herbie hates as he sucks up to him all day!) so we will be off for a walk with all the dogs.

No comments:

Hex- 3 weeks - 19 weeks