Monday 29 December 2008

About time!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's about time I did the Olympia update etc............
So to do this in order.....

WAG at the beggining of Dec... Here are the videos of both Hex and Kai at WAG, nothing to exciting to report other than I was proud of how they both did in the big boys class! And a vid of the georgous Herb doing his thing!

Kai



Hex




Herbie



Next to Olympia........

Firstly WELL DONE NANCY AND NIAMH!!!!!!!!

I felt soooo pleased when Nancy got through to the final and loved watching every second of it.... best of all she really ran! and I got it on tape!!!!

Not sure why I had my glitch, going to put it down to sods law! Herbie was fantastic, I really feel at one with him ( wiered as that souds) I trust him to do his job, and yes we had a glitch, but that is life......So anyway we got to experience the other side of Olympia and ran i the pairs with Ian Dobbinson. We won the final by over 3 seconds which I don't think is any mean feat!

Here are the vids..........

Herbie at Olympia



Nancy and Niamh.....



Then this weekend I went training on a Toni and Amanda training day......got loads of really good advice and helpful tips, but have to say I was a bit gutted as Hexy went into total herding mode. He is still a little unsure of the see saw and Hex's copping mechanisim is to totally melt down and herd... sadly the see saw was literally the 2nd obsticle we did.... so it took quite a while toget his head back out of that mode. He also had been fab on his weaves, but didn't get one set right yesterday. Obviously I'm not fed up with him, I have been concentrating on Herb so much with Olympia that Hex has gone a little bit back as the babies do, but he had been so good I was not really expecting it......Saying that the weave enteries were hard.
So here is a little vid, crud and all.........

No comments:

Hex- 3 weeks - 19 weeks