Monday 9 February 2009

Another great weekend...what's happening!

Well all week I have been struggling with the flue, so I've been taking every remedy to try and kick it before the weekend as I had things booked that I really wanted to do. So when I got up Sat morning still coughing and sneezing was not best pleased, apparently nore was Jay who gave me the full lecture on "if you don't give yourself a chance to get better you will get worse!!!!", I smiled, gave him a kiss and proceeded out the door to my training day i had booked.
For ages and ages I have been waiting to do a Tasha wise training day, and finally I got to do oneIt was every bit as good as I would have hoped! First I had Hex. Tasha was great at building both of our confidence, she had Hexy driving down the contacts to his toy (which we will carry doing), she also helped me with Ideas about Hex's herding tendancies. Next I had Herbie. Sometimes I find on training days that people don't give me much input with Herbie, because he is generally smooth, and we kind of know where we are at, I think some people feel that's it, but Tasha really picked up little things that would help me, and general handling issues I have. Any way I went away with a lot to think about, tiered, coughing but very happy!

Sunday morning I woke Jay up at the crack of dawn to go to WAG (much at his disgust!!), but this time it was my turn for the lectures. Jay really wants to get Stihl to Olympia this year, she is more than capable and nearly did it last year, any way the first qualifier is in two weeks, for which we are driving a long way, so the least he could do is to train his dog a bit!!!!!!!
Vicky and Molly also came with us....they seem tohave the BUG now! :)
So here are all the video's.......by the way Hex got 5th in the 3-7 agility less than 0.5 off Jay and Stihls time that won!!!!! I'm very pleased!!!!!


Mr Hex....


Vicky and Molly....


Jay and Stihl and Shy....


Link and Herbie...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hex is looking fab Leah :-) contacts are really speeding up now

Hex- 3 weeks - 19 weeks