Tuesday 27 January 2009

So the tagging got me thinking!

Well at least it got me looking! I found some pics that i really love or hold special memories for me.... so purely from a self indulgence point of view here they are!


This is our bedroom before Jay and my dad ripped it out.......

this is our bedroom after!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!


This is the jetty on to Lankayan Island where we spent some of our honeymoon.













This picture is the whole of Lankayan Island........


Although this is a little hard to see if you open it up to it's full size you can see the sharks swimming in sea surrounding the island......Yes we did swim with them!!!!




This was the first night of our honeymoon, we had just arrived in Borneo and were both sooo tiered after the long flight!














This is my favorite wedding picture...It has all our families in it and we had bubbles not confetti, i think it looks so great!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow the bedroom looks great, like something out of a show home :-)

Hex- 3 weeks - 19 weeks