Tuesday 6 May 2008

Catch up time......

Well it's been a busy week, I've been at my mum's rescue helping.......Needless to say I didn't come away empty handed! So without any further a do let me introduce "The Prodigy" AKA Keith, Liam, Leeroy and Maxim (only problem being that we now think that the three completely ginger ones are GIRLS!!!!!) oh, well.
Left to right.... Liam, Leeroy, Keith and Maxim

So anyway the "band" have me up every two hours feeding, so to say I'm tiered is an understatement! They were between 6-12 hours old when they were brought into the rescue, and are now 6 days old. They were found on a builders merchants, under a pile of bricks they were moving. One was dead and the others were very cold! Sadly I don't know what happened to mum.

Next...


An enormous well done to Jay and Stihl who BLITZED grade 5 agility, and won by 2.5 seconds!! So into Grade 6 they go! xxx well done xxx


And just because I hadn't got a group shot of the dogs, I took one today.......
(Note the two naughties who have to be tied in position!! he he Hex and Stihl!)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely group piccy, you are so good those kittens are gorgeous, and lots of hard work, but if they turn out to be anything like your last hand reared crew they will be stunning :0) xx

Paula said...

Yay way to go Jay and Stihl.

So used to you not updating your blog I nearly missed this ;)

Hudsondoglets said...

Glad the kittens are doing well now. Must ask Dad if he wants one.

Well done to Jay and Stihl. I really wish I'd see that round as it must have been brilliant.

Bad Hex and Stihl. More work on the stays required!

Hex- 3 weeks - 19 weeks