Monday 4 February 2008

A hetic weekend.......

Today I need a rest! I have such a busy weekend.
Saturday morning I was holding a training morning, it went really well and we all had fun, but god it was cold. Then Liza (a friend of mine) and I hot footedit to Nancy's for a lesson. Hex was just brill! I had such good fun, but still I was more tiered than he was at the end. Liza's spaniel went really well, she is a fantastic little dog who was given in to my mums rescue as she is aggresive (so they said!) Actually she smiles!!! (she is the sweetest, most submisive little dog ever!)Below is a vid of Hex working.....



From there I had promised to take out a friend of mine's kids, so we went bowling, at this point I would like to add i won!!!!! (I never win bowling, and Jay loves to remind me)

By the time we got home, we crashed in front of the fire and watched rubbish on TV.

Sunday morning I had part 2 of my training morning (again very cold), from there we piled the dogs into the van and rushed off to an FCI training day, held by Dartford agility club, and trained by Anday and Nancy Hudson. I was lucky enough to run Murphey who was fantastic. Jay ran Stihl who was a star! She was absolutly fabulous on her weave entries!
Murphey tried to test me more this time, and is starting to try and get the measure of me, I think I held my nerve though?

When we got back we were shattered (as i'm sure Andy and Nancy were!)so lit the fire and died on the sofa watching "So you think you can dance?" cringingly funny!! Most can't!!!!

Any way today is a bit quieter, and then teaching tonight. This week shouldn't be too bad, and then i'm judging WAG on Sunday (got to think of a siutably horrible course for Mand! (only joking, my courses are always nice ;)

6 comments:

Paula said...

He's coming on so well Leah, you need to weight his tail down so he doesn't keep hooking it on the hoop :)

leah gardner said...

not to mention so he doesn't look like a pig! :)

Hudsondoglets said...

Ha! That's so funny!

He was fun on Saturday and the straight lines are looking good!

Mand said...

I will get my own back if your courses are too horrid... not sure when but one day, some how, i'l get ya. Be afraid, be very afraid!

leah gardner said...

God mand, you are slightly phsycho!!! But I am affraid!!! See you Sun x

Karen said...

Aww hes is really coming on well x

Hex- 3 weeks - 19 weeks